13 July 2014

Dream Journal 13 July 2014

It started out that I was in a quadruple feature movie with a friend. There was and advertisement during the movie for zombies that were wanting to stay fresh and presentable for dates. It was for a blood douche for your lady bits. And there were scenes of raw meat on the screen around her. I found it, the ad, in bad taste because I didn't think zombies and humans wanted to be reminded that one was hungry for their flesh and the other would slaughter them at anytime to protect itself. Then, somehow, I was married to Cha Seung Won*, and we were actually blissfully happy. Though, I think he had a problem with alcohol. He had a fashion show to do, and then he came to meet me at train station/auto repair centre/shopping mall thing. He got off the train, leaving all of the other models there. I helped him get to the bathroom. Then I was talking to this woman. She was saying how "beautiful that guy was. Was I his personal assistant?" I told her no, that was my husband. And the disbelief didn't show on her face, but malice and disbelief were clear in her eyes. He didn't come out of the bathroom for about thirty minutes, so I went into the men's to find him. He wasn't there, but when I came back out, the woman said "Maybe he left you." But he was drunk and wouldn't have driven. So I went back in to search, but he still wasn't there. When I came back out, there was a drug bust. The fish sellers in this market/train station were drug smugglers. But still no sign of my husband. I was left standing there with the most devastating sense of heartbreak. (I have a fear that people are going to leave me, especially those that I love, so I tend to not show love and try not to get attached.)

My question is, what is my subconscious doing?!

*Cha Seung Won, for reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment