30 December 2012

7 Days Personal Reflection Challenge!

In the coming days, I will be focusing on a bit of personal reflection. I'm liable to become an emotional wreck, but I know that in the end, I'll be able to look back on all of it and see how far I've come and how far I'm willing to go (and other such cliches about moving forth in life). Side note: All names in each of these reflections, outside of the names of my immediate family and/or professors, will be changed for privacy considerations. 


Day 1 (Wednesday, 2 January 2013): Write about what you like/dislike from yourself, and how you plan to change it

Day 2 (Thursday, 3 January 2013): Write about a life-changing experience in great details, and what you learn from it

Day 3 (Friday, 4 January 2013): Write about 3 of the most influential people in your life that you have met, what makes them influential, and how are you going to thank them

Day 4 (Saturday, 5 January 2013): Write about your biggest regrets, why, and what would you have done instead? Did you learn something from it?

Day 5 (Sunday, 6 January 2013): List 10 of your favorite quotes and give reasons why you like them

Day 6 (Monday, 7 January 2013): List the things you would do/would have done if you don’t have any fears

Day 7 (Tuesday, 8 January 2013): Write about your dream and how you are going to achieve it

I look forward to writing and reflecting, and I hope that my journey to where I am can help somebody else. We all make mistakes, have horrible events happen in life, and fall short of our expectations, but it's how we rise above these that define us.

Cheers,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment